Nolensville Collision Repair Center is committed to making your auto body repair process simple and painless.
Below are the basic steps in the collision repair process.
1) Prepare, provide and explain estimate and complete repair process, as well as advice on rental car and towing.
2) Pre-order parts, if needed, so your vehicle spends less time in the shop waiting. Sometimes we will find hidden damage once we begin repairs and have to order additional parts.
3) Schedule a drop of date and time that is convenient for all parties.
4) Your vehicle is repaired and painted by I-CAR certified technicians.
5) Do a complete final inspection of repairs.
6) Clean and wash your vehicle before returning it to you.